Please explain the purpose and workings of this forum

Ask for support in accesing our site and you will receive it soon as possible
Trapper
Fish

Please explain the purpose and workings of this forum

Postby Trapper » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi,

I have looked for an intro to the forum, its purpose, how it works etc. Would appreciate an outline explanation of the purpose of the forum, and its workings etc. I understand the bit about certain freerolls and cash play available only to members - does this mean that joining such games I would be playing with members only from this forum?

For myself, I am looking for poker tournaments/games where the members playing are from a private group/forum etc, so that I am playing with a dedicated set of regular players. Soon, I would like to move beyond freerolls and play for cash; I look forward to this.

Thank you.

P.S. I tried to post an intro on the 'Introduce Yourself' section, but kept getting message: "Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 3." I had no smilies :?; couldn't see any apparent reason. (Even tried turning smilies off in the CP, but smilies stay on). Is there a solution to this?

liviu2000
Webmaster

Re: Please explain the purpose and workings of this forum

Postby liviu2000 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Welcome Trapper,
Becoming member of our forum you can play freerolls and cash added buy-ins organized by us. More , you will find details and passwords for many private freerolls organised by other forums, friends or not :guitar: . You are invited to all these tournaments.
About smilies... I never get that error before. I will check it.
Good luck at tables!
Trapper
Fish

Postby Trapper » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Thank you, liviuu, for your reply. Yes, this is what I am looking for, and I am happy to be in the right place and forum. I will later, again, go and see if I can post an intro.
triffu
Fish

Postby triffu » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:21 am

yeah,it happend to me to so i wrote the answers short and direct and it stoped giving me that error.good luck
fuxxx0r
Gambler

Postby fuxxx0r » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Not only with members from this forum, as theyr give away passwords for freerolls created also by 3rd parties.

Return to “Forum acces troubleshouter”